15/09/2018 18:00 - 20:00
The Knitting Club
Alatsaton 11, 14231, N. Ionia
The Knitting Club
Do you want to start knitting or make a special knit or learn some specific knitting techniques, but at your own pace?
We have the solution and it is none other than the DIY Seminars!
In DIY Seminars you choose the material of your training sessions. The seminars take place in small groups, 4-6 persons and consist of 4 sessions each month lasting 2 hours each, on a specific day and time that you select from those available.
We give you just a small hint of some of the themes that you can choose for your own DIY knitting-crocheting seminar:
- Learning to read patterns and symbols in knitting/crochet charts,
- Learning complex knits, sleeve cuts, circular knitting,
- Specific knitting or crochet projects, such as clothes, garment accessories etc.,
- Learning to knit socks using different methods and approaches,
- Learning to crochet amigurumis etc..
Come to design your own DIY Seminar for knitting/crocheting in three simple steps:
1) Make reservation for the date and time you wish,
2) Tell us your knitting/crocheting needs,
3) Shop the knitting/crocheting supplies from our shop and you are ready to start!
Contact us for booking – Terms and conditions for participation in seminars apply.
Price is 60,00€/month and we offer you the possibility to buy at a discount of -10% of our regular prices in the store, during the seminar hours, for all our items, except for the waxed cords.
All prices include the corresponding VAT.
* And if you prefer flexibility, you can choose the most “light” version of the seminar, the DIY Flexi – Knitting/Crochet – 9.00€/hour (minimum charge 2 hours). Please contact us for more details.