The items which are available as digital files do not bear any other cost beyond the purchase price and are immediately available for downloading right after completion of payment.
-Receipt (pickup) from the store
By opting for receipt from store, you are not charged with any shipping costs since you can receive your order in person from our store, 11 Alatsaton St., 14235, N.Ionia, during store working hours. Your order will remain active for 2 days, time within you will have to complete its payoff, else your order will be cancelled.
All purchases in Greece are delivered to your doorstep with courier. We dispatch your order the next working day after the completion of payment. The products remain in our possession until the payoff of the order. The dispatch of the order is done within one day for most destinations, while for the islands and most remote or inaccessible areas the delivery is done within 1-3 days. The delivery cost is 3,90€ for orders with weight up to 2kgs (volumetric or actual) and order value up to 29,00€. For orders with value more than 29,00€ and weight up to 2kgs (volumetric or actual), the delivery cost is 0,90€, while all orders over 59,00€ and up to 2kgs are delivered free of charge.
The charge for each additional Kg, over 2kgs, is 0,90€.
Cost of COD service is 3,90€.
Deliveries to Cyprus can be done in two ways. Express, delivery within 2 working days from the order pay off and cost of 22,00€, for delivery with weight up to 2kgs (volumetric or actual) and Economy, delivery within 7 working days from the order pay off and cost of 11,00€, for delivery with weight up to 2kgs (volumetric or actual).
All deliveries to Cyprus, with weight up to 2kgs (volumetric or actual) and order value more than 220,00€, are free of charge. In case where the order value is above 220,00€ and the weight is above 2kgs, the delivery is still free of charge, but extra kgs surcharges apply as described below.
The charge for each additional Kg, over 2kgs, is 5,50€.
Deliveries to EU countries are realized within 4-10 working days from the order pay off and cost 8,90€ for the first 100gr (volumetric or actual) plus 0,60€/100gr (volumetric or actual), which is charged for weight above the first 100gr (volumetric or actual). No additional surcharges apply.
For orders above 120,00€, delivery cost is 8,90€ for the first 100gr (volumetric or actual) plus 0,30€/100gr (volumetric or actual), which is charged for weight above the first 100gr (volumetric or actual). No additional surcharges apply.
-Non EU countries
Deliveries to non EU countries are realized within 5-25 working days from the order pay off and cost 12,90€ for the first 100gr (volumetric or actual) plus 0,80€/100gr (volumetric or actual), which is charged for weight above the first 100gr (volumetric or actual). No additional surcharges apply.
For orders above 120,00€, delivery cost is 12,90€ for the first 100gr (volumetric or actual) plus 0,40€/100gr (volumetric or actual), which is charged for weight above the first 100gr (volumetric or actual). No additional surcharges apply.
The company cannot be held responsible for any custom fees/charges, these are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Surcharges are applicable to each case as provided and described.
The charges described here, are not amenable to any deduction.
All prices listed here, so as and the prices of the products on this website are final and include attributable VAT.
Together with the products of your order you will receive and the accompanying legal document.
If your order contains products out of stock, but available on backorder, it must first be paid in full to be executed. In this case, the delivery is carried out after the replenishment of stocks, which may last from 2 to 9 weeks, barring the unexpected, after making the payment, depending on the item type and season. Such orders, containing products out of stock and available on backorder, can not be canceled and returns of these products will not be accepted.
Upon completion of the order you will receive an email to the e-mail address you have registered, with the details of your order.
We cannot be held responsible where a delivery cannot be made because the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete delivery address.
We reserve the right to withhold delivery to any particular country, place or location at our sole discretion.
If there is any problem with your order and/or its shipping, someone from our staff will contact you immediately to resolve the issue.
Returns & Exchange
You can return your order in the following cases:
- You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days (Law 2251/1994), without providing any explanation (valid for E.U. countries only). The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of receipt of goods. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal you must inform us about the decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by letter sent by post to our headquarters , 11 Alatsaton St, 14235, N.Ionia, Attiki, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, within the aforementioned time period). At the same time you must return the goods of the total of your order, to our headquarters in the same way you received them from us and within the aforementioned time limit. The cost of returning the goods shall lie exclusively with you. After receiving the products, if they are in excellent condition, we will refund the full amount including the original delivery costs (excluding additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the day we receive the products to be returned by you, using the same means of payment.
Note: You may not use the received goods before deciding to withdraw from the purchase. The right of withdrawal allows you to check the product as you would in a store and not to use it freely for 14 days.
- If you wish you can return any or all products of your order within 30 days in order to change to another product or others of equal or greater value with payment of the price difference. In this case all transport costs (from and to you) vary by case and geographical area and lie solely with you.
- You may return evidently different or other goods which have been delivered to you from our own fault and ask for their replacement. In this case you must inform us immediately and without delay. The cost of such transport lies with us.
- You may return products which demonstrably were received faulty and ask for their replacement. In such case you ought to inform us immediately and with no delay. The cost of such transport lies with us.
In any case of returning a product there must be prior communication with our company. The items ought to be returned intact, not used and without breaking or damaging their original packaging. Also the products should be accompanied by their original documents.
In no case and for no reason can the company accept returns of products concerning: digital files, out of stock orders, handcrafted products, products which by their nature are available as smaller sections of a large set after their cut off following your order, e.g. selling by the meter, sealed products whose packaging has been broken/damaged, products for which there is explicit reference, as well as any return that was done in a different way to the ones referred in this subparagraph.
Browse F.A.Q. Topics
1. How can I place an order?
You can place your order online via our e-shop (when you register so you can track your order or even as a guest). Alternatively you can call us at +30 213 03 44606 and we can place your order on your behalf by phone.
2. How can I pay for my order?
In the case of shipment of your order by courier, you can pay by bank transfer, by credit card, with Viva Wallet, via Paypal and cash on receipt of your order. In the case of payment with cash on delivery, additional charges apply for cash on delivery service.
In case of receipt from the store, you can pay with all these ways except for cash on delivery.
For more details see here.
3. Are the prices in the e-shop and the physical store the same?
Yes, the initial regular prices are the same. There is of course the case of various offers in the e-shop and/or in the physical store from time to time. You will be informed about it via our informative newsletters or social media, if you are registered or interconnected or via browsing the e-shop.
4. Do prices include V.A.T.;
Yes, all prices include the applicable V.A.T..
5. How can I receive the news and updates from you?
You can read our news from the corresponding section News, in our e-shop's Blog. You can subscribe to our newsletter and receive our updates by entering your email address at the end of our page, in the subscribe to the Newsletter area and clicking on Subscribe. Finally you can be interconnected with our pages on the social media through the links at the top and at the end of each page, under the Follow us section.
The Knitting Club
Delivery – Payment
FREE delivery > 59,00€ Same day handling Fast shipping Multiple payment methods