Safety pins, silver 19/27/38/50mm - Prym
- Safety pins made of steel for universal use
- Sizes: 19 mm, 27 mm, 38 mm and 50 mm
- Burr-free formed capsule without sharp edges
- High, reliable opening and closing force
- Slim cut tips for easy insertion
In stock (can be backordered)
Safety pins made of steel are the most frequently used fixing aids for sewing, quilting and patchwork work and are also used universally in many everyday situations.
They are rust-proof coated and the slender tips facilitate insertion even in thick, solid materials and protect the fabric.
The safety pins have a high closure force even with frequent opening and closing, since the steel used has a balanced spring force.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Safety pins, silver 19/27/38/50mm – Prym – Silver colored, steel safety pins in assorted sizes.